The Aims and the Philosophy of the School
‘A Good Start For A Better Future’
Our aims are: –
- To aim high in all areas of school life.
- To provide a curriculum which inspires a love of learning.
- To treat ourselves and others with kindness and respect.
- To celebrate the individual.
- To challenge and encourage independent thinking.
- To have a strong relationship between home, school and the wider community.
We aim to provide an ethos in school where everyone feels safe both physically and emotionally. All children have the right to be protected and are made aware of the need to be safe in the use of all technologies particularly with regard to social media. We ensure that children are made aware of safe internet practice through assemblies and PSHE. All lessons are age appropriate.